27th March 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard?

I am from bihar board 10 student i want to go in commerce stream which cbse school is good for me. List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the list soon to apply for the school?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best higher secondary schools to join in Surat after completion of 10th standard?
  2. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  5. List the best CBSE based schools in Jaipur?
  6. List best schools in Vijaywada for taking admission in 11th standard?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  9. How to join in hyderabad for 10th class CBSE? I have completed 9th standard in UAE
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of best CBSE schools for doing 11th and 12th standard in Commerce stream in Patna?
  14. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Surat?
  15. Is it necessary to do Post Graduation for Teaching at Senior Secondary level of CBSE Board?
  16. List of schools which I can apply for to join direct 12th standard?
  17. List of best schools to do 11th in Tamil Nadu after completion of 10th?
  18. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
27th March 2016, 10:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard?

List of best CBSE schools in Bihar after completion of 10th:

D.A.V Khagaul

Krishna Niketan girls school

Delhi Public School

Kendriya Vidyalaya

sunsign preparatory High School

Bal Vidya Niketan School

Loyola High School

Gyan Niketan
etc..
28th March 2016, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from bihar board 10 student i want to go in commerce stream which cbse school is good for me. List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the list soon to apply for the school?
List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard:-

1. Loyola High School
Kurji P.O. Sadaquat Ashram Patna Bihar

2. St. Joseph'S High School
Shanti Niketan Colony, East Of Bhoot Nath Road, Kankarbagh, Patna

3. St. Karen'S High School
Gola Road, Danapur

4. East And West High School
Bela Near Neora Distt Patna Bihar

5. Patna St. Michael'S School
Ashok Nagar Road No. 3 Kankarbagh

6. Patna St. Michael'S School
Ashok Nagar Road No. 3 Kankarbagh

7. Gyan Jyoti Residential Public School
Rampur (Bhelura), Nagwan, Janipur, Patna 801109

8. S.R. Public School
Gopalpur, Bikram, Patna

9. Shivam International School
At- Phulwaria, P.O. - Baikthpur, Distt- Patna

10. Blue Bells Academy
Ashokpuri Khajpura Complex Khagul Road Danapur Patna
28th March 2016, 12:40 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Following are the some good CBSE schools in bihar in which you can get admission after 10th class:-

1) D.A.V. Khagaul

2) Krishana Niketan Girls School

3) Delhi Public School

4) Sunshine Preparatory High School

5) Kendriya Vidyalaya

6) St. Michael’s High School

7) Bal Vidya Niketan School

8) Notre Dame Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?