19th June 2011, 06:42 PM
swetha venkat

List of best medical colleges inside chennai and foreign countries like US and Malaysia? Procedure to study medical in abroad?

please give me the list of the best medical colleges inside chennai......and also in foreign countries like US and MALAYSIA.......

also i need the procedure to study medical in abroad......ie, doing UG courses in INDIA and PG courses in US...

Related Questions:
  1. Which all countries we can go after completion of BAMS?
  2. Procedure to apply for job in Foreign countries such as USA, Malaysia, Australia and China?
  3. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  4. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  5. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  6. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  7. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  8. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  9. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  12. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  13. Is NIOS students are allowed to study abroad in foreign countries or not? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  15. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  16. List of best medical colleges in abroad to do M.D?
  17. Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?
  18. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
11th October 2011, 06:32 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best medical colleges inside chennai and foreign countries like US and Malaysia? Procedure to study medical in abroad?

Medical Colleges in Chennai:

Chennai Medical College & Research Institute
Park Town, Chennai - 600003

Kilpauk Medical College,
Kilpauk, Chennai 600010

Stanley Medical College,
Chennai - 600001 www.stanmed.net

Madras Medical College and Research Institute,
Periyar EVR Salai, Park Town, Chennai-600003

Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (Deemed University)
1, Ramachandra Nagar, Porur Chennai-600116
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?