16th January 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities or colleges to get M.Tech for Non GATE candidates in West Bengal?

may i know the list of best universities or colleges to get M.TECH for NON-GATE candidates in West Bengal.

17th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best universities or colleges to get M.Tech for Non GATE candidates in West Bengal?

I am a BTECH Power Plant Engineer. I have not cleared GATE. If I want to do MTECH, what are the opportunities for me?
15th April 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best universities or colleges to get M.Tech for Non GATE candidates in West Bengal?

sugest good college name for doing m.tech in structure for a non gate candidate
16th April 2012, 01:07 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

List of best universities or colleges to get M.Tech for Non GATE candidates in W.B :

1.Jadavpur University

2.BESU

3.HIT

4.College for M.Tech in Kalyani

5.Jalpaiguri Engineering college

6.Techno India.

7.NIT,Durgapur

All the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?