13th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?

I wish to know about the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to KASHMIRI MIGRANTS on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12 in the year 2011. To be specific, does CoEP (College of Enineering, Pune) offer admission under this category? What about VJTI and MIT?

P.S. I have not written MAH-CET.

What other options do i have under the same category this year?

Related Questions:
  1. When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?
  2. List of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Kashmiri Migrants? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges for Kashmiri Migrants?
  4. When will be the GATE notification regarding the admission in engineering colleges in Maharashra?
  5. Dates of notification in Uttarkhand University for admission to engineering colleges in Kashmiri Migrants Category?
  6. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA through CAT, XAT and CMAT for a Kashmiri Migrant?
  8. Do we have reservation for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS in Madhya Pradesh?
  9. When are the forms for B.E/B.Tech available for Kashmiri migrants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
  10. Is there any reservation for Kashmiri Migrants in PG dental exams in Maharashtra?
  11. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  12. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam? -- [New]
  13. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  14. When are the forms of B.E available in engineering college in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat where Kashmiri Migrant quota is also available?
  15. Non medical Kashmiri migrants vacancies are available in which state?
  16. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  17. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  18. Procedure for Admission in Karnataka Medical Colleges under Kashmiri Migrant Catergory
15th July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?

IS VJTI UNDER KASHMIRI MIGRANT QUOTA
30th April 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?

Do the engineering colleges under migrant quota allow one seat for all the courses available in their colleges to the students or do they allow only one seat irrespective of the courses available?
17th July 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

how mark in MHT-CET are obtain for addmision in gov engineering college?
23rd July 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 93.33% marks in PCM in the current session as a regular student, please convey which top college can I get admission for B.Tech Engineering.
4th November 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am kashmiri migrant and got 95%in pcm through cbse board. Am I eligible for b.tech in coep on above based percentage. My jee percentile is 70
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?