25th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th

i have got 57% in PCM in 10+2 and 67% in aggregate list some of engineering college which give admission at this percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  2. List of private engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 67.2% in 12th and 59.33% in PCM?
  3. List of engineering colleges in which I can get a seat for Electrical and Electronics Engineering after scoring 91% in PCM?
  4. List of colleges offering B.E in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 58.66% and 55 marks in AIEEE?
  5. What to do after 12th(PCM)? List of colleges to join after 12th?
  6. Will I get placement in engineering colleges after scoring 43.67% in 12th and 35% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  8. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  9. Which colleges will provide direct admission after scoring 90% in PCM in CBSE boards? Which engineering colleges can I apply for?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57.8%? Any colleges in which I can take admission? List of colleges?
  12. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  13. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
  14. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  15. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  16. Will I get admission in B.Tech in Thrissur or any other colleges after scoring 89% marks in PCM?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 40% in PCM in 12th standard?
28th May 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th

Can i got admission in top private collge in m.p. if i got 54% marks in pcm in 12 cbse board?
29th May 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th

i want to do petroleum engineering ,plez tell me the name of colleges which are under migrant quata
29th May 2013, 03:37 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 57% in PCM in 10+2 and 67% in aggregate list some of engineering college which give admission at this percentage
HI!
For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E.
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

Some top college in which you can take admission are:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
29th May 2013, 06:54 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

List of engineering colleges in which you can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th

college of engineering-trivandrum,
birla institute of technology-pilani,and ranchi,
Delhi college of engineering-Delhi,
university of roorkee-uttarpradesh,
Andhra university,
bihar college of engineering-Patna,
Chandigarh college of architecture-Chandigarh,
school of planning and architecture-new Delhi,
Goa college of architecture-Goa,
MS university of Baroda,
centre of environmental planning and technology -Ahmadabad,
BMS college of engineering,
banglore institute of technology-banglore,
appa college of engineering-gulbarga,

entrance exams for you

<> JEE Mains,

<> VITEE,

<> SRMEE,

<> BITSAT

<> UPSEE

<> WBJEE

<> MHT-CET, etc.
24th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* It is really difficult to obtain seats in reputed government and private engineering colleges with this score.

* You may get any of the grade colleges studying where is obviously a crap.

* So i would better suggest you to undergone some coaching classes to crack the national level engineering entrance examinations which would really pave a way for you to join some of the reputed institutions.

* I would suggest you to attend the exams like, IIt exams, AIEEE, VITEEE, SRMEEE

Best wishes :-)
24th June 2013, 11:03 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of Engineering colleges in which you can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th:-

- School of planning and architecture-new Delhi,

- Goa college of architecture-Goa,

- MS university of Baroda,

- Centre of environmental planning and technology -Ahmadabad,

- BMS college of engineering,

- Banglore institute of technology-Banglore,

- Appa college of engineering-gulbarga

- Birla institute of technology-Pilani,and Ranchi,

- Delhi college of engineering-Delhi,

- University of roorkee-Uttarpradesh,

- Andhra university,

- Bihar college of engineering-Patna,

- Chandigarh college of architecture-Chandigarh,

Best of luck........
22nd July 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 54% in pcme and i got 85000 rank in cet say which engineering college to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?