11th June 2011, 01:48 PM
akanksha joshi 1

Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?

Please arrange to provide details that what is tthe procedure envolved for getting admission in maharashtra state engineering colleges against all India quota if candidate has given AIEEE exam only.
Regards
Akanksha

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  3. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  4. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  6. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th? -- [New]
  7. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  8. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  9. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  12. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  15. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  18. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
27th February 2013, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?

How does a percentage of marks in 12th affects engineering admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?