25th February 2012, 04:22 PM
muthaiyagac

How to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam to join M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry?

now i was studying b.sc.chemistry . I want to join M.sc in IIT. how to i prepare for IIT entrance examination?

Related Questions:
25th February 2012, 07:08 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam to join M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthaiyagac View Post
now i was studying b.sc.chemistry . I want to join M.sc in IIT. how to i prepare for IIT entrance examination?
Dear ,

To prepare for M. Sc. from IIT entrance examination you need to refer some books providing you there details.

Please purchase these and start preparation ,

This is from Tata Mc-Graw Hill publication and proves to be the best one.

Best Luck with warm regards
16th April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT Entrance Exam to join M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry?

how to prepare iit entrance exam..in zoology..about question pattern...is it multiple choice or other......i am reading b.s.c on zoology..
23rd May 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc physics and want to pursue for msc physics in iit, what books shall i refer?
also are coaching classes available ?
31st May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Now i am doing B.sc. in physics. I want to do M.sc in IIT.How could i prepare for this & what type of books to be refer.
2nd June 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc physics..i have to join msc in IIT.What all the books to prepare for JAM??
30th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc math.i have to join msc in iit. What all books to prepare for jam?
30th August 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am snju from uttrakhand nd im doing bsc with chemistry .botany nd zoology i want to do msc from iit?
Plz give me some adwise
31st August 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc in physics.i have to join iit.what all the books to prepare for jam?
14th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc. chemistry in bishop heber college; i want to join in iit madras for pg course after finishing ug . how to write an entrance exam for this, what is the minimum marks required for joining.
5th June 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Sc physics 2nd year,i want to do my M.Sc physics in IIT.How to prepare for my JAM Exam?Which topics i should prepare more?What is the minimum marks required for joining in IIT?Please suggest some books for JAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?