21st December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Chalakudy for distance MCA? When does the admission get started?

List of college in chalakudy for distance mca ? When addmition started? What i do?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  2. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA?
  3. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  4. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  5. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  6. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  7. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  8. List of colleges offering admission in MCA in Madurai?
  9. Which colleges offer distance MCA? Fee structure of it? I have completed my BSc and i would like to do MCA in distance
  10. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  12. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not? -- [New]
  13. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  14. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  15. List of top 10 MCA colleges of India? Which city would be better for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Good colleges for MCA offering distance learning?
  17. Eligibility for MCA from JNU after B.Sc (IT) distance learning with 72% marks without Maths as a subject? Other colleges with eligibility for MCA?
  18. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
23rd August 2012, 03:53 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Chalakudy for distance MCA? When does the admission get started?

Hello friend,

Various colleges offering Distance MCA in Chalakudy are as following & for following you need to contact them for knowiing admission process & date.

1) Lakshmi College of Science & Technology & Management
Address:- South Junction , Palace Road, Chalakudy - 680307
Contact No. 9447284949, 9633276321
Distance Learning Provided By Sikkim Manipal university

2) Sacred Heart College
Address:- Railway Station Road, Thrissur District, Chalakudy, Kerala, India - 680307
Contact No :- 0480-2701159, 2701876

Best of Luck Buddy
23rd August 2012, 04:37 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Chalakudy for distance MCA? When does the admission get started?

Hello friend,

Various colleges offering Distance MCA in Chalakudy are as following & for following you need to contact them for knowiing admission process & date.

1) Lakshmi College of Science & Technology & Management
Address:- South Junction , Palace Road, Chalakudy - 680307
Contact No. 9447284949, 9633276321
Distance Learning Provided By Sikkim Manipal university

2) Sacred Heart College
Address:- Railway Station Road, Thrissur District, Chalakudy, Kerala, India - 680307
Contact No :- 0480-2701159, 2701876

Best of Luck Buddy
25th June 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses in lakshmi college chalakudy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?