5th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?

Respected Sir

i have compled my 12marks with 94.6% in pcm from cbse board can you tell me the list of engenearing college giving addmission on 12 marks merit bes

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  3. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff?
  4. What is the step by step process followed for admission in BA course?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. Expected colleges with 96 marks in NATA 2016? -- [New]
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  10. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  11. Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?
  12. List of colleges I can apply for doing Engineering after completion of 12th with 60% in JAC board?
  13. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  14. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  15. Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?
  16. Can I get a seat in CBIT with a rank of 14760 in EAMCET
  17. How can I join B.E after securing 81% in 12th board examination
  18. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
5th July 2011, 04:36 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?

dear sir ,

first of all congrats to you for your grand success in the board exam.

for your kind information you have to score the descent marks in the entrance exam to take admission in the engineering college .

there are almost no colleges which provides the engineering course on the 12th board exam marks

thanks
5th July 2011, 05:48 PM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Default Re: List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?

BITS Pilani is the college in which you may get admission in engineering on merit bases.
23rd October 2011, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Can somebody please brief me out with the names of good colleges which are especially for average student...???
22nd January 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want a list of b.tech collages which provide admission on 12th marks basis.
25th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

is the infrastructure provided in amity engeenering college,noida good?
23rd June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering cources should one take if one has 59% in merit in Gujarat
28th August 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

can i take biology as an additional subject having mathematics also in nios board class 12
29th August 2012, 11:22 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir

i have compled my 12marks with 94.6% in pcm from cbse board can you tell me the list of engenearing college giving addmission on 12 marks merit bes
HI!
You will not admission in top college without qualify the entrance exam.

Friend for admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> B.I.T.S.A.T
> I.S.A.T
> D.C.E
> STATE-C.E.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
15th January 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Use shiksha.com there is a list of good colleges
17th January 2013, 03:45 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board

1.STATE-C.E.T

2.A.I.E.E.E

3.D.C.E

4.I.S.A.T

5.B.I.T.S.A.T

6.I.I.T-J.E.E

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

aieee air 33417, cat -gen .state-bihar -state rank -2535suggest me a good college.
20th July 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

can i take direct admission in petrochemical top ,marine engg/textile engg/or other best colleges on the basis of 12th marks 93.4%(CBSE) and aieee air 33417?plz qk reply ..i shall be deeply obliged.plz do qk...........no time left now..2 wait
2nd January 2014, 01:03 AM
XII STUDENT

Post Re: List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?

Hi friend
First of all, heartiest congratulations to you for a great result in Boards.
I am not here to advice you regarding any college instead, I want to take advice from you. I want to know, have you got admission into any college on the basis of your class XII marks.

Moreover, I am appearing for my class XII board exams this year in March. I want to know your success mantra. How to prepare / which books to consult (ncert/ulike or others.)

Friends, request you to kindly reply to me query as this would help me a lot.

Thanks and regards
20th January 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

my all 4 sem merit is 60% and what to do to get admission top colledges of gujarat or out of gujarat
4th June 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

my 12th board percentage is 94.6 % and JEE rank is 67. Can I get admission in any Engineering College B.E. computer Scinence.
12th April 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has secured 95% in use board 12 and 100 in jee mains is it possible to get admission in any good engineering college. If yes name them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?