2nd June 2011, 03:18 PM
Sneha Sunny

Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?

Is there any such good medical college which gives admission on 12th basis??? Or can I get admission in good medical colleges without donation?? If yes then can I get the list of such medical colleges??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test?
  2. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  3. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks? -- [New]
  4. Donation free mbbs colleges
  5. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  6. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in medical colleges in India on the basis of grading in 12th? How to appear for NEET?
  8. Colleges on the basis of 12th marks in delhi
  9. Will I get admission in Medical Colleges on the basis of my 12th public score through counseling? How much marks are needed for Madras Medical College?
  10. How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  12. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  13. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  14. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  15. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  16. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  17. Can I get MBBS seat with donation?
  18. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?

11th April 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?

whether there is any medical college in india which gives admission directly through donation without any entrance exams?

11th April 2012, 10:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneha Sunny View Post
Is there any such good medical college which gives admission on 12th basis??? Or can I get admission in good medical colleges without donation?? If yes then can I get the list of such medical colleges??
HI!
Friend you can take admission in Top medical college but you have to pay donation. Otherwise you have to qualify the entrance exam.

You will get admission in Privet medical under management quota.

College offering management quota are like:-
> Manipal Medical College.
> S.R.M Medical College
> I.T.S Medical College
> Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College.
> St. Jones Medical College
etc

GOOD LUCK!

15th May 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?

Quote:
what is the minimum marks required

2nd June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

any medical college in india,which gives admisson on the basis of 12th marks..??

14th October 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am from Afghanistan, and going to start medical college (Wonna be a doctor) in India, want to know the rules and the donation amount per year? if possible

Regards,

14th October 2012, 07:02 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

good medical college without donation

>> Manipal Medical College.
>> S.R.M Medical College
>> I.T.S Medical College
>> Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College

13th January 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
thank you

18th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I had scored 83% in 12th cbse board with biology. List of the universities in which i can take admission

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?