10th June 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank?

List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me all the possible colleges which I can apply for. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  3. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  4. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  8. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  10. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  12. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  13. How much rank should I obtain to get admission in government engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  14. How much rank is required in JECA exam to get admission in Government Colleges of West Bengal?
  15. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  16. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  17. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
10th June 2016, 06:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank?

List of college in West Bengal:-

Ananda Mohan College

Bengabasi College

Bengabasi Morning College

Bengabasi Evening College

City College

Gurdas College

Maharaja Siris Chandra College

Rammohan College

Victoria College.
10th June 2016, 07:39 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank?

You can try for following colleges.definitely you can get admission after taking 1039 SC rank

-->Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College

-->Kalyani Government Engineering College

-->Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology

-->Bengal Institute of Technology and Management

-->Institute of Jute Technology

-->University Institute of Technology, Burdwan.
10th June 2016, 09:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The name of best college for you to get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank as given below::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>

>> Bengall Engineering College
Boranic Garden, Shibpore, Howrah West Bengal

>> University College of Science & Technology
92, APC Road, Kolkata West Bengal.

>> College of Engineering & Management
P.O.- KTPP Township, Dist.- Midnapore West Bengal .

>> Asansol Engineering College
Sen Rateigh Road, Kanyapur, Asansol-713304 West Bengal.

>> Regional Engineering College
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur, Burdwan-713209 West Bengal 0343 2546397 .
10th June 2016, 10:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me all the possible colleges which I can apply for. Awaiting for the response.
As per your rank, you can apply for below given engineering college in West Bengal.

Techno India
Salt Lake, Kolkata

Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College
Jalpaiguri

RCC Institute of Information Technology
Beliaghata, Kolkata

NetajiSubhas Engineering College
Garia, Kolkata

St. Thomas College of Engineering & Technology
Khidirpur, Kolkata

Haldia Institute of Technology
Haldia

MCKV Institute of Engineering
Liluah, Howrah

B.P.Poddar Institute of Management & Technology
VIP Road, Kolkata
12th June 2016, 12:19 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges in West Bengal:

1. Kalyani government engineering college

2. Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology

3. Bengal Institute of Technology and Management

4. Institute of Jute Technology

5. Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College

6. University Institute of Technology,Burdwan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?