16th July 2012, 06:43 PM
rajkumarpothuraju

List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4007 in Engineering Common entrance test exam in the branch of ETC?

i got a branch rank of 4007 in Engineering Common Entrance Test(ECET) exam 2012 in the branch of Electronics and Communication engineering.Please provide me a list of engineering colleges i can get through.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  2. How can I study to become a Pilot after passing 12th
  3. Can I do JBT even if I dont get 50% marks in graduation? What is the eligibility criteria followed for JBT? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in B.E Civil 2nd year through lateral entry after completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic College?
  5. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  6. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  7. Date and procedure for LEET entrance exam?
  8. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  9. Common Entrance Exam for Engineering and Medical - Is it a good decision? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. MBBS is possible after B.Sc? University that provides this opportunity?
  11. Date of availability of NRI quota for GUJCET?
  12. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
  13. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad?
  14. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
  15. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
  16. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  17. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  18. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
11th April 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4007 in Engineering Common entrance test exam in the branch of ETC?

I am diploma third student. I complted diploma with the percentage of 87 without industrial training marks. Please suggest best course after diploma without doing b-tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?