26th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Army doctor after passing class 12th science in Mizoram?

I am now reading class12 science in mizoram.how can i become an army doctor. Is there any coaching class for army.Can you please help me

23rd September 2014, 08:39 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become an Army doctor after passing class 12th science in Mizoram?

As far as eligibility is concerned, candidate should have completed 12th class from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject in 12th. You should have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th and have atleast 50% marks in English. Age should be between 17-25 years and five years relaxation is provided to OBC/SC/ST category. Admission applications will be out in December and entrance test will be conducted in May and successful candidates will be called for interview in June. AFMC takes 130 candidates every year. Candidates seeking admission into AFMC Pune will have to register and apply online on the website www.afmcdg1d.gov.in
OR at www.afmc.nic.in. Candidates have to appear in AIPMT and also apply online to AFMC Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?