1st January 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?

Hello Sir,

I am BE EC engineer.And I want to do M.Tech(in embedded system) at iit. I check iits sites for M.Tech in embedded system course, but i can't find "embedded system" named M.Tech course. Is their any other named course for embedded system in IIT?

Plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start a career related to embedded systems?
  2. Companies related to Embedded Systems being a candidate of Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  3. Projects related to Fibre Options, Microwave, Embedded Systems, Digital Signal Processing etc. for M.Tech?
  4. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  6. Is M.Tech Embedded Technology good course to do after ECE?
  7. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  8. Can b.tech computer science students do m.tech in embedded sustems? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of embedded systems in India for freshers? How to get the jobs? -- [New]
  10. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  11. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  12. Information about Embedded System?
  13. What is better between embedded course and telecom course
  14. Best courses after finishing B.Tech with 55% aggregate
  15. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  16. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  17. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  18. List Embedded system based companies in NCR region for doing internship?
12th January 2011, 04:58 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?

I think all of the subjects offered for mtech are written in GATE brochure... so go through it ... and find which is interesting to you.
28th February 2011, 11:27 PM
goldin

for you there will be
power electronics
applied electronics embedded system
23rd April 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
am student of B.tech electronics and communication i have done course of embedded system i want to do job related embedded system plz tell me how can i get job related embedded which company place embedded engineer
thank you
10th August 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m completing my b.e in computer science & i wanted to know which branch for m.tech is best suited in my profile as i got easily job from that branch.
25th October 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Yes. The course is in IIT Mumbai. But it is taught under the 2 year M.tech in "Electronic Systems". This course is present only in IIT Mumbai perhaps. I am not sure about it. But if u want to do embedded course then it can be done in IIT Mumbai. Another option is BITS Pilani. Best of luck.
25th October 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Yes. But it is taught under the name of the 2 year M.tech course in "electronic Systems" in IIT Mumbai. Perhaps IIT Mumbai is the only IIT which offer course in embedded systems under course name told. So get a very good GATE score and get into the IIT Mumbai if you want to pursue embedded systems. Another option is the BITS Pilani. They offer M.E course in embedded systems and conduct their own test for ME admissions. Good luck.
29th July 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best IIT to Study M.Tech Embedded Systems
10th March 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

can you give me the cut off list of the electronics system in IIT Bombay
23rd September 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

I am BE EC engineer.And I want to do M.Tech(in embedded system) at iit. I check iits sites for M.Tech in embedded system course, but i can't find "embedded system" named M.Tech course. Is their any other named course for embedded system in IIT?

Plz help me.
hi,
in IIT kharagpur there is a course i.e EMBEDDED CONTROLS SOFTWARE under ATDC department. I have passed out from there. Another course is there in IIT DELHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?