5th August 2011, 09:50 PM
meghana3004

List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?

hi. i am currently doin b.tech biotechnology. i am in my 2nd year. i wish to do m.tech in genetical engineering. i wanted to know the list of colleges in india as well as in canada, us, uk and australia.
which of these above places do you suggest for doing my m.tech.
i also wanted to know about the list of entrance exams that i will require to give.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?
  2. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  4. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  5. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  7. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  8. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  9. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  10. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  11. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  12. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  14. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  15. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  16. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Colleges in India offering Genetic Engineering course? I am a science student
6th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?

my dougter passed b tech this year. we want to do m tech any one of following dept
1. quality engg
2.industrial bio tech
bio informatics
bio concerned other course
4th February 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?

Colleges offfering mtech in genetic engineering abroad and in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?