22nd July 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?

sir i have completed BE in mechanical engineering and i am intresting in marine engineering. what is the criteria, scope and how i take admission in top marine engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  4. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  5. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  6. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  7. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  8. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  11. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  12. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  13. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  15. Detailed information about Marine Engineering course after 10th boards? Percentage of female candidates in marine engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  17. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
23rd August 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?

sir there is any criteria for taking admission in marine engg. after B.E mechanical
29th February 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?

Iam a class 10 student i want to become marine engineer for that what subject should take in 1
1st March 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I've scored 86% in 12th (PCM&English).I want to know is marine engineering any good for me? I mean the work I'll have to do and the pay-scale etc.
4th March 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

for marine engg u mst hav english, physics, chemistry, maths in +2 with pcm aggregrate of 60 %
23rd April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

im currently doin diploma in computer engineerin...m plannin to go for degree also..my question is..is there any scope for gals i.e computer engineers on marine engineerin??if yes thn wich post??n wat is the criteria for admissions in marine engineerin colleges?? n is thr any scope after diploma in computer engineerin on marine engineerin ??if yes thn wich post??
24th April 2012, 11:18 AM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've scored 86% in 12th (PCM&English).I want to know is marine engineering any good for me? I mean the work I'll have to do and the pay-scale etc.

ELIGIBLITY
  • Candidates must have an aggregate of 60% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
  • Candidates must have received 50% marks in English in their Class X or Class XII examinations.
  • The age-limit is 25 years.
  • The candidate must be physically fit with good eyesight (within +/- 2.5, for MRE and within 6/6 for BNS, no colour blindness).
Thanks
vin
16th May 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE A MARINE ENGEENIAR THE STUDY OF THIS SECTION ISTHOGHT
14th January 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mechanial diploma, i want to become a marine engg, what should i have to do?
20th March 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my BE mechanical and i would like do pg marine in good college so what are the procedure
23rd July 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the requirment for take admission into marine engg college after completing the diploma in e&tc?
7th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to admission in top maritime college like TMI mumbai .what are the process of admission through IMU & TMI entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?