1st February 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?

How can I get admission in the B.Tech course after passing diploma engineering in Computer in Maharashtra? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma holder from Gujarat can get admission in B.Tech course at Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  3. After passing diploma in engineering where can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  4. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in any Government college to study Computer Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra if secured 65% in 10th?
  6. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  7. Admission in B.Tech in Tamilnadu after passing diploma?
  8. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  9. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech CE department after diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  13. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
  15. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  16. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
  17. How to get admission 2nd year B.E in Maharashtra and Bangalore?
  18. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
1st February 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?

You can get direct admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Engineering course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a AICTE recognised institution can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. To be eligible to get admission in 2nd year of Engineering course, you must have to score at least 50% aggregate marks in your three years Diploma course.
1st February 2016, 11:41 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.tech course after diploma from any recognised university.

To get admission in b.tech course candidate have to appear and qualify in Lateral Entry Entrance Examination conducted by different state government and private government university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed diploma and have minimum 60% aggregate in it.

For more information about entrance examination details visit at university official website.
1st February 2016, 11:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam after diploma for admission in Bachelor of Technology is Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET exam is conducted by State Government of Maharashtra for diploma candidates.

You will get direct admission in second year based on your LEET score.

Minimum marks required in diploma to apply for LEET exam is 60%.
2nd February 2016, 10:40 AM
Jitu369

There is no any entrance exam for diploma & B.Tech in maharashtra like other states in india. In most of states LEET is the entrance exam for admission to B.Tech by lateral entry but not in maharashtra.

All engineering and technical studies admissions in maharashtra are done through the DTE(Directorate of Technical Education) board online by their official website i.e. www.dte.org.in
You need to active on their website after your diploma result for admission of direct second year engineering.
These processes are there while completing online admission:
> Provisional merit list
> Final merit list
> Submission of online option form
> Display the list of students alloted in 1st CAP round.
> 2nd CAP round.
> Counselling round.
2nd February 2016, 11:30 AM
pabolu srivalli

After completing Diploma course you can directly take admission in the B.Tech 2nd year through the lateral entry,and there are different entrance examinations which are available after the Diploma course which are state wise examinations and All India wide examinations.

Some of the different entrance examinations which are available after diploma are
  1. AIEEE
  2. KIIT
  3. LEET
  4. NEAT
  5. MIT
  6. UKSEE
  7. JELET

These are some of the various lateral entry examinations which are available after the diploma in order to get in to the B.Tech course
You must appear for any of these entrance examinations and depending on the scores you will get seat in particular university or institute for the lateral entry in the branch which you wish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?