23rd April 2011, 06:42 PM

List of colleges offering B.A English Literature under S.V University(Tirupati)?

Hi,

I am chiranjeevi p what are the colleges offering B.A English Literature under S.V University and Nagarjuna University kindly let me know.

Mail id;[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  2. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India?
  3. List of top 10 colleges for M.E in English?
  4. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  7. List of top universities in India offering PG in English Literature?
  8. Colleges offering PhD in English Literature for UGC-NET qualified candidate in Pune? Can I do Lectureship?
  9. List of colleges offering course BA(Journalism, Psychology, English, Literature) in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  10. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend -- [New]
  11. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  13. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  14. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  17. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  18. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
28th May 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.A English Literature under S.V University(Tirupati)?

pls tell me should i opt Bcom or BA after passing 12thcomm. with 55%
27th November 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.A English Literature under S.V University(Tirupati)?

what is 3rd year special English syllabus
28th June 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

In BA English literature in under sv university in which colleges offered tell me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?