19th April 2011, 11:02 PM
kamalgaur

List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?

i have done b-tech in i.t branch.plz send me the list of the college which provide the distance m-tech or mba course & which one is best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  2. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  3. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA?
  4. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  5. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
  6. List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?
  7. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  8. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  9. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  11. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  12. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  13. List of distance colleges in Allahabad?
  14. Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai?
  15. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  17. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  18. List of Colleges/Universities offering MBA in Healthcare through distance learning? -- [New]
24th April 2011, 10:29 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?

hi..
there are many colleges in the country which provide both distance mba and distance mtech courses
but i would suggest that it is far better to do distance mba program than the mtech because mtech is an technical field and there is no point in doing it as an distance education'
as for as the colleges which are providing distance mba some of them are
1.symbiosis institute of technology
2. Anna university
3. Indira Gandhi open university
4. Sikkim manipal university
22nd June 2011, 10:47 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course? Which one is the best for me?

According to me as you are a student of B.Tech,to gather more and more knowledge you should go for M.Tech degree.

MBA is a business line ,its the another way form the own subject.

Its a very good thinking to complete your M.Tech and at the same time job also,but try to manage everything in a proper way.
there are so many colleges offering you for the course:

Nagarjuna University

Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

University of Burdwan

Anna university

Institute Of Management Technology, Gaziabad

National Institute of Business Management

MDU Rohtak

Indira Gandhi open university

for more about colleges click on:http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colle...-Tech-Colleges
25th July 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA and i want to do m-tech through corresponding course.its good for me or not
18th August 2013, 08:49 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some best colleges which provide M.Tech and MBA distance course:-

- Institute Of Management Technology, Gaziabad

- National Institute of Business Management

- Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra

- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

- Indira Gandhi open university

- University of Burdwan

- Nagarjuna University

- Anna university

- MDU Rohtak

Best of luck...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?