16th January 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai?

Sir, I have completed B.Com through distance mode.Now i want to study MBA through distance education but in Dubai. I want to know whether it is allowed to study MBA after B.Com through distance mode or not. Also i need the list fo colleges which are offering this course in Dubai?

Renuka

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  2. Am i eligible to do MBA in IT and systems after doing B.Com from Open University
  3. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I go for MBA(IT) or MCA after passing B.Com from Mumbai University with 51%
  5. Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?
  6. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  7. Am I allowed to pursue MBA and MSc in Economics through distance course simultaneously? Am I allowed to do both the degree from the same university?
  8. How can I complete my graduation after many failures?
  9. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  10. How good is Amity university Dubai for MBA in Transport & Logistics?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  12. Is KSOPU better to study MBA?
  13. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  14. Which post will I get in Dubai after completing B.Tech with MBA?
  15. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
17th January 2016, 06:02 PM
HELP@U

Default Re: Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Com through distance mode.Now i want to study MBA through distance education but in Dubai. I want to know whether it is allowed to study MBA after B.Com through distance mode or not. Also i need the list fo colleges which are offering this course in Dubai?

Renuka
Yes, You are eligible for the MBA course from Dubai.
The minimum Eligibility to do MBA is that you must be Graduated from Recognized university with at least 50% marks.

List of Best university in Dubai for MBA:

Hult International Business School(1 year MBA)
Murdoch University in Dubai
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
Master Education International
Canadian University of Dubai
Institute of Management Technology Dubai
International Institute of Management & Technology Studies
Institute of Management Technology Dubai
BITS Pilani,Dubai
University of Dubai.
28th May 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai?

Sir i have completed my b.com next year from open university if i eligible for MBA or What can i do sir please suggest me any ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?