12th October 2011, 02:27 AM
amitktra

List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?

Which are the colleges or universities offering B-tech in astronomy? What are the carreer scopes in the field of astronomy

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  2. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is MSc in Astronomy having a good scope in India? Which are the universities offering this course?
  4. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  5. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  6. Scope of pursuing a career in Astronomy in IISC?
  7. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  8. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  9. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  10. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  11. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  12. List of colleges offering Astronomy/Cosmology as the main subject in degree level?
  13. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  14. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
  15. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  16. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  17. List of colleges offering masters in astrophysics or astronomy after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  18. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
6th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?

please, list of colleges or universities in India B. Tech astronomy courses and how get entry for B. Tech astronomy, education qualification and others details are required
28th December 2011, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Tech in Astronomy? Career scope in this field?

Any college/university in india which offers btech. In astrophysics/astronomy or space science
5th January 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

is it right to move to iit for studing space science?
28th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for astronomy after 12th in maharashtra except iit?
25th August 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between astrophycist, astronomer and astronautical engineer ?
10th March 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Where will I get the answers when I post my question? Please reply, I m unaware of it... Please.....
9th May 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I am very confused which institute should be prefer to do astronomy after 12th and which course should prefer plzz suggesy me????
17th June 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

IIST, Thiruvananthapuram offers an integrated B.Tech/M.S. 5 year dual degree program in Engineering Physics{B.Tech}/Astronomy & Astrophysics{M.S.}. You can visit their website for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?