9th February 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?

the colleges and universities conducted courses in physical education in west bengalin distance learning and open universities

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  5. Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?
  6. List correspondence courses for Physical Education in India? -- [New]
  7. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  8. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  9. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  10. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  11. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  12. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. Is there any organization available through which I can do B.Ed?
  15. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  16. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  18. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education?
20th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?

I am a commerce graduate .What can I do for correspondance physical education course ?
20th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Audi A4

Default Re: List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?

List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence:-

1. Berhampur University
2. Nalanda Open University
3. Netaji Subhash Open University
4. Rabindra Bharti University
5. University of Delhi
6. Utkal University
10th March 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i m a graduate in BA, now w teacher in school, khragpur, west bengal. want to do a physical education correspondence course? please help. give phone no etc.
21st April 2013, 09:19 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Institutes offering Physical Education courses in North India

Acharya Narendra Deo College
ACME Institute of Management and Technology
Adarsh Kanya Post Graduate College
Adharshila College of Professional Courses
Agra Public Teachers Training College
Allahabad University
Ambrish Sharma College of Education & Technology
Amity School of Physical Studies & Sports Sciences
Amity University
Aryavart Institute of Higher Education
Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Institute of Teacher’s Education
Bhagwant College of Education
Bishamber Sahai B.Ed and B.P.Ed Institute
Brahmrishi Yoga Training College
C.E.S. College of Physical Education
D.A.V. College
I.I.M.T. College of Education
Inderdev Girls Institute of Education & Technology
Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science
Khalsa College of Physical Education
Kurukshetra University
Lovely Professional University
Maharshi Dayanand University
Noida College of Physical Education (N.C.P.E)
University of Delhi

Institutes offering Physical Education courses in South India

A.E.C.S. Pavan College of Physical education
Alagappa University
Alva’s College of Education
Alva’s College of Physical Education
Avinashilingam University for Women
B.V.V. Sangha’s Basaveshwar College of Physical Education
Bangalore University
Banjara Physical Education College
Bharathiar University
Calicut University
Dr. Sivanthi Aditanar College of Physical Education
Gnanamani College of Physical Education
Goa University
Gulbarga University
Kannur University
M.V.A.S. Shree K.G.Nadgir College of Physical Education
Mangalore University
Mysore University
N.S.S. College of Physical Education
Narendra College of Physical Education
Periyar University
Queen Mary’s College
University of Kerala
Vinayaka Missions University
Y.M.C.A. College of Physical Education
Zion College of Physical Education

Institutes offering Physical Education courses in East India

Acharya Prafulla Chandra College
Chakradhar Institute of Rehabilitation Science (CIRS)
Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya
Gurumai College of Physical Education
Post Graduate College of Physical Education for Women
Prabharani Institute of Education (Physical Education College)
Ranchi University
University of Burdwan
University of Gour Banga
University of Kalyani
University of Lucknow
University of North Bengal
Vidyasagar University
West Bengal State University

Institutes offering Physical Education courses in West India

Bal Kavi Thombare College of Physical Education
Banasthali University
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Chandra Bhan Singh Memorial Shikshan Sansthan
Gujarat University
IASE University
Matsyodari Shikshan Sanstha College of Physical Education
S.S.Patel College of Physical Education
Sadguru Education Society’s College of Physical & College of Education
Sanatan Dharm Physical Education Teacher’s Training College
University of Mumbai
University of Rajasthan
Vidyadhiraja College of Physical Education and Research (VCPER)

Institutes offering Physical Education courses in Central India

Amar Bhartiya Mahavidyalaya
Barkatullah University
Dr. C.V. Raman College of Physical Education
Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
Mansa College of Education and Physical Education

Best Physical Education Colleges in India:

The colleges mentioned above are quite popular for the courses they offer. A few top colleges in India include the Allahabad University, Banaras Hindu University, Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science, Lovely Professional University and University of Delhi. A few other institutes of equal popularity encompass the Alagappa University, Bangalore University, Kannur University, University of Kerala, Ranchi University, University of Lucknow, IASE University, University of Mumbai and Barkatullah University.
15th June 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am physiacl education teacher in dharamsala and i want to do a master in physical education in correspondence, will u please help in out?
14th July 2013, 10:10 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence
---------------------------------

1.Bhagwant College of Education
2.indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science
3.Noida College of Physical Education
4.Bishamber Sahai B.Ed and B.P.Ed Institute
5.Khalsa College of Physical Education
6.Adharshila College of Professional Courses
7.Banaras Institute of Teacher’s Education
8.Brahmrishi Yoga Training College
9.acme Institute of Management and Technology
10.Banaras Hindu University
11.Allahabad University
12.Mysore University
13.Vinayaka Missions University
14.Mangalore University
15.Banjara Physical Education College
16.University of Kerala
17.Mangalore University
14th July 2013, 07:46 PM
mamii

HI,

List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence,

1.Bhagwant College of Education
2.Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science
3.Noida College of Physical Education
4.Bishamber Sahai B.Ed and B.P.Ed Institute
5.Khalsa College of Physical Education
6.Adharshila College of Professional Courses
7.Banaras Institute of Teacher’s Education
8.Brahmrishi Yoga Training College
9.Acme Institute of Management and Technology.

Thank you................
1st November 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANT MA PHYSICAL EDUCATION BY DISTANCE. IF ANY RECOG UNIVERSITY OFFER THIS COURSE PLEASE INFORM ME. PAWAN KUMAR EMAIL ID [email protected]
11th November 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt school D.P.E in haryan .l wanted to do a master degree In physical education throughdistance mode please tell me thename. Of recognized universitys list.email is yadavmaheshkumar72@gmail .com
11th November 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt school D.P.E in haryan .l wanted to do a master degree In physical education throughdistance mode please tell me thename. Of recognized universitys list.email is yadavmaheshkumar72@gmail .com
16th February 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have check all the above uni but noone has ma physical through cc pleasr tell any other recognize uni
18th February 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir im army servicemen.I ha ve a BA degree.so I wanted to physical education diploma course. Please give me information valid university
31st March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i gopal chand DPE servicing in govt. sector in himachal pradesh want master degree in physical education from ugc recognised universitr
24th April 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

i want to do masters in physical education through a recognized distance university in india give details of the same
29th May 2014, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

sir please give the name of university in west bengal offered correspondence course in physical education...
13th June 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Any college or university offering Bachelor of physical education through correspondence in North and fsouth
4th July 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I already complete my m.ped now i want to do phd in physical education so wht i hv to do to take th admission
21st July 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt school D.P.E in haryan .l wanted to do a master degree In physical education throughdistance mode please tell me thename. Of recognized universitys list.email is - [email protected]
11th August 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to do master of physical education through correspondence can you give the details of recognised universities in india
14th August 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do master of physical education through correspondence can you give the details of recognised universities in india

pls email - [email protected]
6th April 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pet trained for pti scvt himachal sir I read in BPe for ugc recogniged university correspondence courses
[email protected]
18th June 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate in arts.I want to do correspondence ma in physical education from a recognised university.please provide me list of university for distance physical education course.my emails is [email protected]
3rd August 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I Vikrant dpe haryana education department. Want to do ma physical education from valid university in haryana
7th August 2015, 11:02 PM
snehaguptaa

List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence
---------------------------------

(1)Aryavart Institute of Higher Education
(2)Goa University
(3)University of Mumbai
(4)West Bengal State University
(5)Calicut University
(6)University of Rajasthan
(7)Queen Mary’s College
(8)Narendra College of Physical Education
(9)Banjara Physical Education College
(10)Alagappa University
(11)Ranchi University
(12)Gulbarga University
(13)Banasthali University
(14)Inderdev Girls Institute of Education & Technology
8th February 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt school D.P.E in Punjab. l wanted to do a M.P.Ed or M.A master degree In physical education through distance mode please tell me Of recognized universities list.email is [email protected]
30th May 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate in arts.I want to do correspondence MA in physical education from a recognized university and its valid in haryana, please provide me list of university for distance physical education course.my emails is [email protected]
1st June 2017, 12:34 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence:-

1. Berhampur University
5. University of Delhi
6. Utkal University
1st June 2017, 12:35 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

1. Berhampur University
5. University of Delhi
6. Utkal University
26th November 2017, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I am working in government sector in contract basic and I want to do correspondence / distance course Bachelor of physical education from a recognized university or govt institution from 1 year, so please provide me list of university for distance physical education course for the year 2017-18 or 2018-19. my emails is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?