21st June 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?

sir, i want to take direct admission in b.tech cse branch please tell me about some good colleges of delhi ncr, up,where i can get admission without donation

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in NCR region? I want to take admission in MBBS
  2. Can I take admission in private college without any donation? Which are the private colleges in NCR area?
  3. List of some good colleges in Delhi NCR region in which I can get after scoring 658.8 in Feb MAT with 86.08 percentile?
  4. List of colleges in Delhi NCR which take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  6. List of Colleges under AIEEE in NCR and Uttarkhand region?
  7. Which all colleges can I get in NCR region after scoring 38277 in UPTU?
  8. List of Electrical Private reputed for freshers companies in NCR region and Pune?
  9. Which are the best colleges of Nanotechnology near NCR region?
  10. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
  11. Names of colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in NCR region?
  12. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam for Chemical Engineering in Delhi or NCR region?
  13. List of Institutes offering M.Tech or M.S in Computational Science in NCR Region in India?
  14. Need list of rankwise colleges in Delhi NCR for doing CSE?
  15. List Embedded system based companies in NCR region for doing internship? -- [New]
  16. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  17. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  18. Best college in NCR region for Maths honours without Physics?
9th February 2012, 04:01 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?

You can take the admission in various colleges in B.tech(CSE) course in NCR region without donation as under-

1. IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology

2. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)

3. Delhi Technical University ( Formerly Delhi College of Engineering)

4. Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi

5. Delhi Institute of Technology and Management (DITM)

6. Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT)

7. Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering (IIAE)

8. New Green Field College of Engineering and Technology (NGF)
17th June 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges where i can get admission in B.Tech (CSE) course in NCR region without donation?

wots the minimum percentage they want to give admissn without donation.?
8th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 115485 which college is suit me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?