4th July 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Names of colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in NCR region?

please send me the names of the colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in the NCR region

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  2. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  3. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  4. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE?
  5. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 94.75% in DME
  6. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  7. Government colleges in Delhi and NCR providing lateral entry in B.Pharm? Admission procedure for B.Pharm course?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR
  9. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?
  10. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  12. Do I have an opportunity for engineering in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  13. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  14. Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to appear for IIT JEE after completion of diploma course?
  16. Best colleges in Delhi, HP, Bangalore and Chandigarh offering lateral entry?
  17. How many courses are there for diploma holder? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering diploma
  18. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
13th November 2011, 02:41 AM
Beready

Default Re: Names of colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in NCR region?

hello friend,

there are many colleges .
like delhi college of engineering,

indraprashtha university

delhi university,and some other institutes are also there .
good luck.
18th November 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in NCR region?

i score more than 78 % mark in diploma exam which college is best for us ? please can u name them as a option in northern / north west region in india?
22nd June 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Mam
My son is doing his engg in CSE branch from Chandigarh University and written his 2nd semester examination paper in May,2016. I am looking for migration in 3rd semester. What are the colleges which offer lateral admission?

Sushil Kumar
Mb No: 9899 405 760
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?