30th November 2011, 01:27 PM
RamaDe

List of IT companies to do Internship being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?

i want to know about internship... i am doing my msc.it...
i want know list of IT companies to do my internship project during this May 2012...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Digital Electronics) candidate in Ahmadabad?
  4. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year candidate in Mumbai and Pune?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Java for a M.Sc computer science candidate from Nasik?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  8. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  9. Internship being in 4th year of B.Tech? List of companies hiring for internship? -- [New]
  10. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  11. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  12. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  14. List software companies for doing Internship in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  16. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  17. List of HR companies offering Winter Internship for 6 weeks for Undergraduate 2nd year student in Odisha?
  18. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of IT companies to do Internship being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in IT?

Hey..
Every Known IT company provides Internship..
Some companies take aprox Rs.8000- Rs 10000/- as a project fee..

In order to do Internship in a given company first of all you have to contact them either directly or indirectly and then your college would write letter to the specific company to allow you to do internship.

Most of the reputed IT companies do not provide stipends but few provide IT graduates with stipend of around Rs.6000/- - Rs.7000/-

Some of the most popular IT companies offering Intership are given below

Wipro
IBM
Infosys
HCL
DELL
TCS
Syntel
Mahindra Satyam
CTS
ISRO

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?