5th April 2012, 05:10 PM
ashutoshbit2k11

List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?

sir, me 1st yr ece student frm bit mesra... can u suggest me list of companies which may offer summer internships to me...
OR suggest me few courses which i can do during holidays.. !!
reply urgently plzzz... !!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Companies that offer Summer Internships for the candidates of Chemical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  4. List of the companies that offer internships in summer? I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in IIT Madras
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  6. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  7. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  8. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  9. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  10. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Other than training and internship is there anything beneficial that can be done in summer holidays?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  13. How can I apply for internship while doing 2nd year MCA
  14. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  15. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  16. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  17. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  18. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
14th October 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?

plz send me the list of compinies in pune which offers ten to fifteen days summer training camps
21st November 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?

plz send me the list of compinies in tamilnadu which offers ten to fifteen days summer training camps
21st November 2013, 08:25 PM
mohamed_ibm

please contact the address below to join in the internship program...
Inplant training, here they offer intership programs to achieve your goal to get a proper career, most of training are given by the peoples from infosys, tcs etc
Quick Contact
#1 Shifa Arcade, 3rd Floor,
Bharathi Nagar 1st Street,
North Usman Road,
T - Nagar,
Chennai - 600 017.
E-mail - [email protected]
Landline : 044 42124943
Mobile : 97910 04050
22nd November 2013, 03:02 PM
jaye99

Cool Re: List of companies which offer summer internships? Which courses can I do during Holidays?

hai friend ..

I donot know to which engineering stream you belong to even though the following information may lead you a right path ok..

1.advantage of having internship is that it improves your communication skills.
2.pratical knowledge over the subject.
3.Go through the link i mentioned which provides ur desire.

http://www.knowafest.com/
1st September 2015, 06:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshbit2k11 View Post
sir, me 1st yr ece student frm bit mesra... can u suggest me list of companies which may offer summer internships to me...
OR suggest me few courses which i can do during holidays.. !!
reply urgently plzzz... !!
List of the companies for summer internship in Jharkhand for ECE candidate:-

1. UniTechWorld Services, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 085780 01323

2. Chirag Solutions, 2nd Floor, Prasad Bhawan,, Gaushala Nala Road, Jugsalai
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 656 0370

3. Complete Web Solution, 3rd Floor, Line No-5, Holding No-139, Kalimati Road, Sakchi
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 090068 98827

4. Ved Prakash Design, Tube Colony, Baridih, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 099553 19231

5. Visual Creations, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 098351 41193
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?