12th December 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE

I'm in my 3rd year of CSE. I want to undergo industrial training in summer. Can you tell me any places in Hyderabad which offer training?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. In which government company should I undergo summer training while doing B.Tech CSE from Nagaland University? Details on how to proceed and apply?
  5. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  6. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR -- [New]
  8. Which language should I pursue for summer training? I am a B.E CSE 3rd year students
  9. Companies in Bengaluru and Pune offering Summer Industrial Training for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  10. How to get six week industrial training in PHP for CSE students?
  11. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  13. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  14. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  15. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  16. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  17. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  18. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
9th February 2018, 12:48 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE

Being a third year CSE candidate, you are eligible to apply industrial training in Hyderabad. You will learn Java course, C++ Language, Oracle, VLSI, Matlab etc. during the training period. There are several options for pursuing training in Hyderabad. One of the best option is Webtech Labs. You can trace the same by following the below-given address:
Address: 3-6-198, Vasavi Sreemukh, Beside KFC, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad-500029
Phone:- 18002124700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?