2nd July 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?

sir,
I am a final year mca student. i have secured 79% in ssc & 69% in +2 & 58% in b.sc
& above 70% in mca. can you tell me what are the companies, those allow me with this
percentage of marks.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  3. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  4. List of companies in which I am eligible after scoring 59% in graduation?
  5. Is it possible for me to get job in IT based companies if I have less than 60% marks in 12th and BCA?
  6. List of companies offering jobs for MCA candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details on PGDCA course?
  8. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  9. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  10. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 58% in 12th? List of companies which will consider only B.E marks?
  12. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  13. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  14. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  15. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc?
  16. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  17. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks? -- [New]
21st May 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?

can i admission in diploma with 70% ...
12th August 2017, 12:00 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am a final year mca student. i have secured 79% in ssc & 69% in +2 & 58% in b.sc
& above 70% in mca. can you tell me what are the companies, those allow me with this
percentage of marks.
Dear Aspirant,

It is nice to inform, You that you have secured good percentage in MCA i.e. above 70%, 12th Standard i.e. 69 & 10th standard i.e. 79%. You got 58% in BSC that is slightly low but will not affect your career badly because there are only few & rare companies that are demanding 60% Marks throughout the career.

Well, on the Basis of your MCA degree there is a wide scope of getting Job in Government & Private sector.

Following are the List of Government sector agencies You are eligible to apply:
  • National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
  • Gas Authority of India Limited
  • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
  • Indian Railways
  • Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
  • Airports Authority of India
  • Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
  • National Insurance Corporation Ltd
  • Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
  • Indian air-force
  • Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
  • Indian Space Research Organisation
  • State Bank of India
  • Life Insurance Corporation
  • Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
  • Steel Authority of India Ltd
  • Defence Research and Development Organisation
  • Combined Defence Service
  • Union Public Service Commission

Following are the List of Private sector agencies You are eligible to apply:
  • Tata Consultancy Services
  • Infosys
  • Wipro
  • Cognizant
  • IBM
  • American Express
  • HCL
  • HP
  • Genpact
  • Microsoft
  • IGATE
  • Google
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Reliance
  • Infotech
  • Nokia
  • Accenture

To get track of Latest jobs notification by above companies visit following Job portal regularly:

->
https://www.freshersworld.com/

-> https://www.fresherslive.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?