3rd December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?

I am student of MCA final year there is 2 year gap between intermediate and graduation and 1 year gap between graduation and MCA and have 55 percent marks in graduation B.A. I want to know the names of it company which allows me in campus placement.

4th December 2015, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of MCA final year there is 2 year gap between intermediate and graduation and 1 year gap between graduation and MCA and have 55 percent marks in graduation B.A. I want to know the names of it company which allows me in campus placement.
You graduation marks is below 60% so you are not eligible for placement in various companies. Only few companies accept below 60% marks in graduation degree.

List of the companies are,

Wipro

Syntel

Alumnus Software

R.S Software
16th December 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?

If I have good score through all my academics but after graduation there been year gaps of 2 and now I want to pursue mca. So am I eligible for doing mca Or I will get any problem while pursuing mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?