31st July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?

List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates? Can you please give me the details soon to apply for all those companies which have openings for job? preferably the core ones? Please answer me soon! Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  2. What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  4. Can you please let me know the list of ECE core subjects and the private companies?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in IT or Government companies after scoring 60.82% in B.Tech ECE?
  6. List of Companies hiring the candidates of ECE stream?
  7. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  8. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  9. Exams available for getting a government job after doing B.E ECE? List of Electronic Companies in India?
  10. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  11. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  12. Companies who provide industrial training along with job to ECE graduates?
  13. List of top 10 Core Companies to get a Job for ECE candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the exams after B.Tech to get job in core companies? List of all national, state level and private companies exams?
  15. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  16. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
  17. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  18. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
31st July 2015, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates? Can you please give me the details soon to apply for all those companies which have openings for job? preferably the core ones? Please answer me soon! Thank you.
After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher

After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given private sector jobs.

HCL Infosystems Limited

Panasonic Battery India Company

Reliance Communications Ltd

LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd

IBM India Pvt Ltd

Videocon Industries Ltd

HCL Technologies Limited

Satyam Computer Services Ltd

Siemens Ltd.

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd

Redington (India) Limited

Cognizant Technology Solutions

Idea Cellular Ltd

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Tata Consultancy Services

Bharti Airtel Limited

Wipro Ltd

Infosys Technologies Limited

Hewlett-Packard India

Nippo Batteries Co. Ltd
31st July 2015, 01:32 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?

List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates :
  • Motorola
  • Webcom
  • I-Gate
  • L&T Infotech
  • HCL
  • TCS
  • Infosys
  • R Systems
  • Sapient
  • Global Logic
  • Torry Harris
  • STM
  • Whipro Infotech
  • BSNL
  • Idea Cellular Ltd.
  • IBM
  • Tata Communications
  • Samsung
  • Dell
  • BHEL
  • HPCL
  • ONGC
31st July 2015, 03:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Private and Government organizations, which provides Job opportunity for ECE Specialization students:
  • Indian Space Research Organization
  • Steel Authority of India
  • BSNL
  • Railways
  • Bhel
  • BEL
  • UPSC
  • Gail
  • ONGC
  • List of private organizations:
  • TCS
  • Infosys
  • Wipro
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Reliance
  • Airtel
  • Vodafone
  • CTS
31st July 2015, 08:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There is a lots of job opportunities in both private sector and in the government sector.

Here is the some best options for you :

** List of Private core companies for ECE Students :

=> TCS

=> CTS

=> Infosys

=> Microsoft

=> Airtel

=> Aircel

=> Tata communication services

=> HCL

=> Satyam

=> Accenture

** List of government companies for ECE Students

=> BEL

=> SAIL

=> GAIL

=> HAL

=> NTPC

=> ECIL
31st July 2015, 09:41 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

***List of Private core companies for ECE Students===>>>
::TCS

::CTS

::Infosys

::Microsoft

::Airtel

::Aircel

::Vodafone

::Idea

::Tata communication services

::Reliance

::HCL

::Satyam

::Accenture

::IBM

::Accenture

::Wipro

***List of government companies for ECE Students==>>>
::BEL

::SAIL

::GAIL

::HAL

::NTPC

::ECIL

::BSNL

::ONGC.....
31st July 2015, 09:59 PM
pointer01

For getting Government jobs you need to appear for IES Examination.If you secured good rank then you can get jobs in government sector companies such as BHEL or NTPC etc.And for getting private sector jobs you need to appear in the placement procedure in these companies-

1-TCS.
2-Wipro.
3-HCL.
4-Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?