14th July 2011, 09:07 PM
Banibrata Chowdhury

Is it possible to get get a good job in Germany after scoring 65-66% in Electronics Engineering? Procedure to get admission?

if i get around 65-66% in electronics engineering, is it possible to get a good job in germany????????????? what will be the procedure to get to there????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  2. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  3. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  5. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  11. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  13. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  16. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Germany in MS after completing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering from NIIT Hamirpur(HP)
  18. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
25th January 2016, 10:58 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get get a good job in Germany after scoring 65-66% in Electronics Engineering? Procedure to get admission?

Well, it is very difficult to predict that whether you will secure a job there in Germany with 60-65%. Many people don't crack a good job in India with 65%. But one good thing is that today countries like Germany is opening up more to foreign students and residents than earlier. To secure a job, you will have to take the risk of staying in Germany for a few months. You will have to obtain work permit in Germany from the the visa office here in India. Along with this, it will be very beneficial for you if you learn German language before moving on there. The number of people speaking English there is quite low. Also sit for the GRE examination. A good score in GRE examination will allow you to enhance your resume while applying a job in Germany.
So right now, your job is to learn German language and apply for work permit in Germany. Along with this keep on applying for jobs in Germany which looks for electrical engineers from all over the country. A very good job portal is http://www.young-germany.de
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?