26th August 2012, 11:24 AM
manimaran c

List of Core Companies in the field of EEE? How to get into these Companies?

eee core company list and how to enter core companies

3rd February 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies in the field of EEE? How to get into these Companies?

please give the clear idea about core companies.
what are the qualification i need to work in core companies.
4th March 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies in the field of EEE? How to get into these Companies?

iam studying final year eee, can i apply for a job now?
28th July 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for gate exam and its advandages
23rd September 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i m 2013 passed out eee student.now i m doing 1st year m.e power electronics and drives.i wish to work in core company.pls list me out company suits me
4th November 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What are the core companies for electrical department
10th January 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am now doing my final year eee i am interested to work in a core company .how to get those companies?
4th September 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am already now in final year eee so please tell me how to i prepare for my job
7th September 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i am an ECE Pass out student Done Diploma in ECE and also done post graduate diploma in industrial automation tell me some industrie where i will go.
12th September 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I am fresh eee candidates 2014 and i don't have any backlogs during my U.G course (ie.no history of arrears ) with 71%
now,my question is How to get placed in core companies? and What is elegibility criteria for getting job in core companies?
30th September 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am already in 3rd year eee and i want study my master education in austrelia so please tell me producer for that
22nd March 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am also studying in final year eee how to join core company
My mail id [email protected]
13th July 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am also studying in final year eee how to join core company
my mail id [email protected]
10th May 2022, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I did BE in EEE but I got low CGPA(5.88),which company better to get the core job,Please help me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?