18th July 2010, 11:27 PM
jickson scaria

List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

sir,
I would like to know about the marine courses after b.tech mechanical.and the institutions provide these courses.and fee for these courses and duration of course..i need the details as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  2. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  3. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  4. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  5. Distance courses in B.Tech Mechanical? Fee structure for the B.Tech Mechanical course? List of institutes offering the course in Kolkata and rest of India?
  6. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  7. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  8. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  9. List of courses after 12th with Commerce (Computer) other than CA and CA? Duration of courses and fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  12. Coaching institutes in MP providing Postal Courses for AIPMT? What is the fee structure?
  13. Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility, fee and top colleges for graduate degree in Marine?
  15. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  16. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
  17. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
3rd March 2011, 02:49 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

Hello...........Since you have done mechanical engineering which is an evergreen branch,there is going to be a lot of work for you and one good choice is merchant navy as you have indicated your interest in marine courses.
You can apply for IMUCET and after clearing it you can apply for GME course in either IMU colleges in the country or private companies' colleges.
It is a one year course commonly called 'conversion course' after which you will become eligible to sail in a merchant ship as a 3rd engineer.
3rd March 2011, 02:55 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?

You can convert your degree so tha you can join merchant navy as 3rd engineer.The Institutes which provide this "Conversion course" called GME(Graduate marine engineers) are all IMU institutes and institutes like Anglo eastern maritime academy,Vishwakarma maritime institute,Samundra institute of maritime studies, tolani maritime institute and applied research international(ARI)
It is a 1 year couse and your fees is expected to be around 4 lakhs including lodging and boarding
ALL THE BEST
18th April 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

mechnical engineering after completing course what job can apply pay scale
27th April 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am waiting for twelfth result.i belong to sc category. i wish to join in a top marine college in my budget. and i expect above 1150.can ?
13th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to do gme in samudra,is it a good choice?what is your opinion?
18th June 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

as a third engineer in merchamt navy payment will be
1st August 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure in m. tech marine engineering. I am completing b. tech in mechanical manufacturing and willing to specialize in marine engg: and also let me know the scope in this field.
7th February 2012, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Engineering in Computer Science. Is there any possibility of me pursuing marine engineering without having to go through the normal 4 year course??
8th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

wat r te opportunities in higher studies aftr compltng btech marine engineering ???in abroad countries
30th June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH SALARY AFTER GME?
17th January 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

after 12th science without entrance exam any one can take admission for B.tech mechanical
30th June 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I have 13 supplies in my btech carrier and a had passed 9 supplies at my last semester.can I join any institution with sponsorship study? Till now I have only 4 supplies it's result is pursuing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?