22nd August 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

List of Distance education universities for MCA?

I am more than 42 and very much willing to study MCA from any Indian Universities. I may attain classes irregular basis but not daily. Also interested to know about the course fee because money is also important to me as I am sorry to say that I am Unemployed.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering MCA course in Distance Education?
  2. List of Distance education universities for MCA?
  3. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  4. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  5. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  6. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA?
  7. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  8. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  9. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  10. Information regarding M.Phil Computer Science course in Distance Learning having completed MCA? List of universities offering the course?
  11. Which is better to study among M.Sc(IT) and M.Tech(IT) through Distance Education for B.Tech(IT) student? List of Universities which offer M.Tech(IT) through Distance Education? -- [New]
  12. Is Distance Education courses available in IIT-JEE ? List of Top University for MCA
  13. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  14. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  15. How can I take admission in M.E correspondence? Procedure for the same?
  16. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  18. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2013, 08:41 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Distance education universities for MCA?

1.Indira Gandhi National Open University

2.Osmania University

3.Annamalai University

4.Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

5.Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.
20th June 2015, 07:26 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of Distance education universities for MCA?

List of university

1. IGNOU

2.Annalmalai University, DDE

3.Delhi University

4.Bangalore University

5.Bangalore University

6.University of Mumbai

7.Madurai Kamaraj University

8.University of Madras

9.ICFAI

10.Amity School of Distance Learning

All the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?