22nd December 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?

Sir.
I am a student of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. I want to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering. Can I ?
I live in u.p. - If I allow then which colleges are best for me. Please send me a list of near colleges.
Your faithfully
sanjay kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  2. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  3. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  4. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges in Patna?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  9. List of B.E. colleges in Maharashtra for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  12. List of colleges or universities in Singapore for studies after Diploma Engineering?
  13. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  15. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  17. How to study degree engineering in government college after completing diploma computer engineering
  18. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
28th December 2014, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?

You can apply for LEET (Lateral Engineering Entrance Test) for getting admission in a B.Tech program. Diploma holders are eligible for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech through LEET.

Admission in a top colleges is possible only when you are able to get a good rank in the entrance exam. Therefore, you should be very well prepared for the exam. The questions will be related to your Diploma Engineering syllabus and will be objective type in nature.

You can get admission in following colleges in Uttar Pradesh.

1. SRM University : Department of Chemical Engineering, Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002

2. Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET) , Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
19, Knowledge Park-II, Institutional Area, Phase - II , Greater Noida (Gautam Buddha Nagar Dist.)

3. Bharat Institute of Technology : School of Engineering, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
Meerut ByPass Road, Partapur , Meerut (Meerut Dist.) - 250103

4. Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), BBD City, Faizabad Road , Lucknow (Lucknow Dist.)

5. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur), Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Kanpur (Kanpur Dist.) - 208016

6. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Teliar Ganj , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211004

7. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Awadhpuri, Opposite to Rama Dental College. , Kanpur (Kanpur Dist.) - 208002

8. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT (BHU)), Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh)
Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi (Varanasi Dist.) - 221005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?