10th February 2017, 09:17 AM
praveenkashyap121

List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Nursing from government colleges of Delhi. Please provide me list of government colleges with entrance exams syllabus? Cost to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college?
  2. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study B.Pharmacy course? List of top government colleges of India?
  3. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  4. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication -- [New]
  5. List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  7. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Micro and Nanotechnology
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Sc Nursing in government colleges of India?
  9. Eligibility and fee structure to study in government colleges of New Delhi?
  10. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  11. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch course? List of coaching institutions in Delhi for preparation of entrance exam?
  12. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Sc Nursing course? Can I get admission through NEET exam?
  14. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of government colleges to get admission in B.Sc Nursing after 12th with Biology? Entrance exam for it?
  16. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?
  18. List of entrance exams to study PG in Chemistry along with syllabus? Previous year question papers for it?
18th July 2017, 06:40 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: List of government colleges to study B.Sc Nursing from Delhi? Entrance exams, syllabus and cost to study this course?

Government college of B.Sc nursing in Delhi

All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, College Of Nursing
New Delhi

Ahilyabai College Of Nursing
New Delhi

Lady Hardinge Medical College And Associated Hospitals College Of Nursing
New Delhi

Army Hospital Research And Referral
New Delhi

Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College Of Nursing
New Delhi

College Of Nursing,V.M.M.C And Safdarjang Hospital
New Delhi

Indraprastha Apollo Hospital,College Of Nursing
New Delhi

Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital,College Of Nursing
New Delhi

List of some nursing entrance exams:-

AFMC Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam
JIPMER Entrance Exam

B.Sc nursing entrance syllabus:-

Part I:- Test of biology

Animal physiology
Living and non-living
Human disorders
Reproduction in plant and animals
Cell structure and function

Part II:- Test of physics

Modern physics
Mechanics
Vibrations and waves
Units and measurements
Light and sound

Part III:- Test of chemistry

Organic chemistry
The atomic structure
States of matter
The gas aaws
Important concepts in chemistry
Water and organic compounds in the environment

Part IV:- Test of general ability

Part V:- Test of english language

Part VI:- General knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?