17th November 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?

I am studying in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Dairy Technology. Please send me list of entrance exams with syllabus for it? Government colleges in North India for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  2. Advance Diploma studies in Dairy technology?
  3. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam?
  4. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology course? Government colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  6. List of colleges in India to study Diploma in Packaging Technology? Entrance exams available for it?
  7. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  8. List of colleges in North India to study Diploma in Primary Education course? Entrance exam available for it? Can I become a Primary Teacher after it?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Dairy Engineering in India? -- [New]
  11. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  12. List of colleges, entrance exams and syllabus to study PG Diploma in Mass Communication
  13. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  14. Dairy industries in North India for training in Food Technology? How to apply for it?
  15. List of entrance exams and theirs syllabus to study B.Pharmacy course? List of top government colleges of India?
  16. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a B.Sc Chemistry holder study PG Diploma in Dairy Technology Management? Colleges and procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the syllabus to write ICAR entrance examination for Ph.D. in Dairy Technology?
22nd November 2017, 04:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?

After completion your 10th standard examination you can study Diploma in Dairy Technology. There is one more course you can study i.e. Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Dairying.

Eligibility criteria and entrance examination:-
> To pursue Diploma in Dairy Technology you must clear an Entrance Test i.e. NDRI
DAHD. The entrance test is held by the National Dairy Research Institute. You have to
secure minimum 50% marks to be considered passed in the entrance examination.

> After completion your 10th standard examination you will be eligible to appear for this
entrance examination.
> Age limit is minimum 15 years but not more then 21 years

Syllabus for entrance examination:-
There will be only one paper based on Science, Mathematics, English language and General Knowledge expected from 10th standard.

List of Government colleges in north India:-
> CMJ University, Shillong, Meghalaya.
> Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi - IGNOU
> Institute of Research Development and Training, Kanpur, U.P. - IDRT
> Jawahar Lal Nehru Polytechnic, Sitapur, U.P.
> RIMT University, Punjab
> Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad, U.P.
31st January 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Dairy Technology? Government colleges in North India for it?

Can I have previous years paper for animals husbandry & dairy course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?