11th February 2012, 10:01 PM
aryankhurana

List of Examinations that I can give being a candidate from Haryana?

dear sir will you please tell me about all exams which a candidate from haryana can give

12th February 2012, 08:10 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Examinations that I can give being a candidate from Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryankhurana View Post
dear sir will you please tell me about all exams which a candidate from haryana can give
hey!!

you have not mentioned about your educational qualifications how could we know what are your qualifications ,whether you have done your graduation or you have done your post graduation or have passed class XII exams because

type of entrance exams = educational qualification of the candidate

however I am giving you the list of entrance exams in haryana

admission in engineering colleges for undergraduates

• IIT-JEE(Indian institute of technology joint entrance exam)
  • AIEEE(All India engineering entrance exam)
  • BITSAT(birla institute of technology admission test)
  • UPTU Exam
exams for medical colleges entrances for undergraduates
  • All india instiute of medical sciences entrance test
  • JIPMER
  • CBSE-PMT
  • Armed forces medical colege pune,entrance test
  • Pandit B.D Sharma rohtak(PGI-Rohtak entrance test
and many other exams...................

Exams after graduation for candidates of haryana
  • civil services exam conducted by UPSC
  • HCS(Haryana civil services)
  • Bank probationary officers exam
  • Bank clerical exam
  • railway recruitment board exam
  • staff selection commission
  • indian space research organization
  • defence research and development authority
  • airport authority of india limited.

hope this helped you................

feel free to post your queries in our forum..........

provide with your qualifications so that we could help you more...............

with regards
roknits
12th February 2012, 11:23 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of Examinations that I can give being a candidate from Haryana?

Quote:

Exams To Appear For Being A Candidate of Haryana

Since you haven't mentioned anything about your stream so i am assuming that you are talking about engineering..

When it comes to engineering..there are 2 type of exams..one is state level and the other one being the national level paper..

The various engineering entrance exams for which you can appear are :-

IIT JEE :- This exam is conducted for admissions to various top level colleges of India like IITs,IT-BHU, ISM Dhanbad, IISER,etc..

For more details on the exam you can Click Here

AIEEE :- Securing a good rank in this exam will ensure your admission to some of the really good colleges like NITs,IIITs,BITS Mesra,PEC,etc..

For more details on the exam just Click Here

BITSAT :- For admission to various branches of BITS..

For details Click Here

KIITEE :- For Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar.. Click Here for more details..

VITEEE :- For admission to Vellore Institute of Technology,Vellore.. visit http://vit.ac.in for more details..

Since, Haryana does not conduct any state level exam for admissions to its various colleges hence after appearing in the AIEEE..you will be getting a state rank as well as All India Rank..

Using the state rank..you can apply for the different colleges of Haryana as well as for NIT Kurukshetra also..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
12th February 2012, 12:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Examinations that I can give being a candidate from Haryana?

Quote:
HI,
Dear friend your question is incomplete you please mention you qualification so that we can tell you about the entrance exam..

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?