22nd June 2011, 12:21 PM
jayant vyas

List of exams that I have to give after B.E IT to do higher studies?

i m in BE (IT)2nd year
give me the list of exam that is i m gives for higher studies
for govt jobs.

27th October 2011, 09:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams that I have to give after B.E IT to do higher studies?

You can find lot of opportunities after BE in IT. You can apply in many public sector firms like AAI, DRDO, SAIL, BSNL, etc. You can find the recruitment advertisements in all leading newspapers and also in their official web sites. Lot of options are available for higher studies. You can do M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc.
9th November 2011, 02:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams that I have to give after B.E IT to do higher studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayant vyas View Post
i m in BE (IT)2nd year
give me the list of exam that is i m gives for higher studies
for govt jobs.
Dear friend,

You have just completed your B_TECH degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
24th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the job at the same time i want to pursue m.tech too...can u pls send there is any opportunity for that..and give which organization provide or allow this..
is i want to appear any exams for that..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?