14th July 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?

My university is IAU affiliated, should i need to give GRE test for doing higher studies in abroad? also i have less than 60% in UG? Can someone let me know the criteria they will ask for doing higher studies abroad? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thank you!

14th July 2015, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?

GRE is a compulsory score for most of the reputed university for admission in post graduation and research programs. The merit for admission is prepared on the basis of GRE score only. Hence, it will be surely required during admission.

Only IELTS/TOEFL are exempted if you have already done your graduation from a IAU affiliated university.
14th July 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My university is IAU affiliated, should i need to give GRE test for doing higher studies in abroad? also i have less than 60% in UG? Can someone let me know the criteria they will ask for doing higher studies abroad? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Thank you!
Yes, it is necessary to give GRE for higher study in abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

http://www.ets.org/gre
14th July 2015, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you need to appear in GRE examination for doing higher studies in Abroad after completion of your UG course from IAU affiliated university. Any candidate who wish to pursue higher studies in countries like US need to appear in GRE examination. Some countries like Germany, Canada, France, Australia universities offers admission without GRE score. For getting admission in Abroad universities, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination.
14th July 2015, 10:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To know, whether you should take GRE exam or not, first you should decide the university, in which you want to apply for admission. Then after selecting university, try to check university entrance exam requirements. If the university is asking for GRE exam score, then you have to take GRE exam, otherwise there is no need to appear for GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?