23rd February 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Medicine for free in Abroad being MBBS doctor?

Friends,
I am 28 years of age, holding MBBS and now I am working in a Government Hospital. I am searching for free Medicine course in Abroad. Please let me know about how to do Medicine for free in Abroad?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Medicine for free in Abroad being MBBS doctor?
  2. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  3. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  5. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  6. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  7. Can I study MBBS in Abroad after completing General Medicine(H.A.)?
  8. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  10. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  11. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Medicine in UK being a MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Courses available other than BBA, BSc, MSc, BCA and other related jobs?
  14. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  16. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Marine Medicine being a doctor in Jordon Army?
  17. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  18. How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?
27th February 2016, 09:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Medicine for free in Abroad being MBBS doctor?

It is really inspiring to see that you are looking forward to higher studies. However, you cannot get to do your higher studies in abroad for free especially in medical sector. This is because medical studies is quite costly and the healthcare industry is complex. However, you can get scholarship which can amount to 100% of your tution fees if you perform well in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission. You will need to give institutional charges which is usually small amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?