4th August 2011, 03:38 PM
i duryodhanarao

What can I do for IAS being a candidate of B-Pharmacy?

iam a b.pharmacy student. what can i do for ias ? i want to crack the ias exam in any way.

4th August 2011, 04:41 PM
bindusmiles

Default Re: What can I do for IAS being a candidate of B-Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i duryodhanarao View Post
iam a b.pharmacy student. what can i do for ias ? i want to crack the ias exam in any way.
ya..you can give ias entrance exam..

the thing is you to start preparing from now..you should be perfect any one language of your wish..and you should know about atleast one author in english or telugu novels..basic knowledge in every aspect..prepare well..

all the best
4th August 2011, 06:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by i duryodhanarao View Post
IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service And the examination was conducted by UPSC every year And to apply for this examination, you must have completed your Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

Eligiblity Criteria -

>> Candidates Must be Graduate In any discipline form a recognised university.
>> Age should between 21 To 30 years.
>> Final Year Graduate candidates are also eligible.

You are doing your B.Pharmacy degree course, So when you are Pursuing Your Final Year Degree course then You are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination.

If you are Interested to crack this examination, then please prepare for this examination in well manner, You have to study more if you want to crack the Civil services examination.

The examination was conducted into Two stages, Preliminary examination and Main examination, Firstly you have to crack the Preliminary examination and then you are eligible for Main examination.

>> Preliminary examination are Totally Objective Type and there are Two papers in this examination, So please purchase some best Books from the Market and Solve them Regularly. Please study according to the Syllabus, only then you will get success in this examination.

Syllabus Of Preliminary examination -

And If you need More Information about IAS Examination, Then please visit the UPSC Official website OR Read the given Notification. The Previous year Question papers are also Availiable in the UPSC website, You can easily download form the website and prepare well for this examination -

http://upsc.gov.in
4th August 2011, 06:26 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...the very first thing that you should know about the Indian administrative services examination is that its probably the toughest examination in the country an lots of hard work and dedication is required to clear this examination,if you are having the will to sacrifice everything else in life and concentrate only on studies only then think about preparing for this exam,
now coming to the pattern of examination there is three Tyre exam system for this exam
1. preliminary 2.mains 3.interview ,you have to do exceedingly well in all the three levels of the examination to qualify for the top most jobs in the country and be an ias officer.
also there is an open choice for you to choose your subjects of choice for the main examination and hence there lies the advantage of really scoring well in those two subjects because you can choose subjects in which you are really strong
you can also join some kind of coaching center because that will provide you an competitive environment with like minded people along with providing proper guidance also
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 70 views)
4th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: What can I do for IAS being a candidate of B-Pharmacy?

Eligibility for ias:-
**indian administrative service
**finished your graduation in any stream from any university
**age limit is 21 to 30 years
**then you write union public service commission
**the subjects are economics,history,geography,civil, economic status of country
**it contains preliminary,written test and interview
best of luck
10th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i completyed b.pharm. plz suggest me that which subject is best for me for IAS exam?and plz give me the list of subject
7th September 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what can i do for IAS being a candidate of m pharmacy already completed?
21st April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.pharmacy student ,so which subjects can i choose to appear for IAS exam?
10th August 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I Am A B Pharmacy students so which subject can I choose to appear for IAS exam
27th February 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm B.pharm Graduate and I want to prepare for IAS so can I choose medical science as my preparation subject if not then which subject should you suggest for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?