12th January 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

List of books and study material for Agriculture and Forestry subjects

can you send me the details about the study materials and books for the optional subjects like Agriculture and forestry. Also i need the contact detail and complete address where i can get these books.

Ajay jangid
bhopal

18th January 2011, 10:51 PM
tush_koul

Smile Re: List of books and study material for Agriculture and Forestry subjects

hi,
my name is anmol singh .
i am unmarried.
can you send me some of your pic's in this id:
[email protected]
bye,
take care
28th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books and study material for Agriculture and Forestry subjects

can you say me in gpsc who give me support to way of study and success also
25th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books and study material for Agriculture and Forestry subjects

please send me the book list or about study materials for forestry & Agriculture or from where I can get those , I am from bhubaneswar OUAT , pls help me & send me to my e-mail [email protected]
8th October 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i am tarika mourya ....wish to prepare for ifs exam my optional subjects are agriculture & forestry please send me list of book and other study material for GS my e mail id is [email protected] ...thanks
5th August 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hello...i am arshnoor dng chemical engg..can u plz mail me list of forestry books covering the req syllbs of forestry optionl for IFS at my id [email protected]...!!!
1st June 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the book list for forestry and geology subjects for IFS.
My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?