21st December 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

List of good books for Fashion Management? I want to do PG course in NIFT

i want to do post graduate course from nift and want to know about some good books for fashion management .kindly help me with some names of books which are really helpful for the masters programme.

4th January 2012, 06:39 PM
jaoa

Default Re: List of good books for Fashion Management? I want to do PG course in NIFT

"I want to know about the good books for the preparation of M.FTECH in NIFT." please reply me as early as possible.
21st January 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good books for Fashion Management? I want to do PG course in NIFT

from where to get last 5 years question paper of fashion management of NIFT?
21st January 2012, 07:58 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in NIFT
Then you should go through thee books.
These are really good books for this entrance examination.

LIST OF BOOKS :

All the very best...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?