26th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NIFT group discussion and personal interview for doing masters in fashion management?

How to prepare for NIFT group discussion and personal interview for doing masters in fashion management? Can you please provide me the tips which I have to follow for the same? It would be really good if you can give me the answer on this soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What further test I need to take after clearing Masters in Fashion Management course entrance test(NIFT)? Will there be any personal interview or group discussion?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  3. NIFT question papers for masters in fashion management? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion of ICICI PO Bank recruitment?
  5. Salary structure after doing management course or masters course from NIFT such as MFTech or MFM?
  6. How to prepare for entrance exam for Masters in Hospital Administration? What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for Qualifying for MHA?
  7. Which stream should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Previous years papers of ICICI group discussion and personal interviews? How to prepare for it?
  9. How may I get personal interview questions and group discussion topics for MHA exam? How to prepare for the same?
  10. Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in personal interview of MHA and which topics to choose for group discussion?
  12. Previous last 3 years papers of HPCL Mechanical stream?
  13. Last 5 years cutoff for master of fashion management?
  14. Entrance exam to get into NIFT for Fashion Management while in B.Com final year?
  15. Group discussion and personal interview at iihmr, jaipur? how to prepare?
  16. List of good books for Fashion Management? I want to do PG course in NIFT
  17. What to do for MBA from top institutes of India?
  18. NIFT entrance exam paper for master in fashion management?
7th August 2015, 11:15 AM
priyatirpathi

Default Re: How to prepare for NIFT group discussion and personal interview for doing masters in fashion management?

Hi, For NIFT group discussions you need to prepare based on a case study and will this will be held for duration of 15 to 20 minutes. A panel of experts will judge the candidates on the following factors: conceptual clarity, knowledge of the topic assigned, contribution made to the topic, interpersonal skills and ability to generate new ideas. During the personal interview, the candidate will be interviewed by a complete panel and will be judged on the following parameters: career orientation, aptness for the field, overall personal achievements in academics and co-curricular activities, communication skills, general awareness, aptitude, creative and lateral thinking. For more information, you can check with afdindia which is one of the leading coaching institutes preparing students for NIFT group discussions and personal interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?