9th January 2012, 06:22 PM
naveen242242

Eligibility to apply for the SI post in AP? How do they select the candidate after processing all the tests?

hai, iam 25 years old and iam going to apply for 2012 SI post,
I would like to know about all the details of the recruitements, procedures, details of the examination and also how they will select the candidate after processing all the tests.,

16th March 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the SI post in AP? How do they select the candidate after processing all the tests?

is there any age limits in S.I ,,,,,Actually my age was 21yrs but in colz date they changed according to colz date is 19yrs,,,any eligible 4 s.i plz ......send some information abt that ,,,,am waiting
7th July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the SI post in AP? How do they select the candidate after processing all the tests?

what is age limit for open category candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?