4th May 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

List of good medical colleges in Belgaum for MBBS course with minimum fee structure?

I want to know abt good medical colleges of belagam for mbbs course with minimum fees(say around 3.5lacs/annum.plz suggest an appropiate college for me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  2. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course in JLN Medical College Belgaum?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  6. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  7. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and KLES Belgaum?
  9. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore -- [New]
  11. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  13. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  14. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  15. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  16. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  17. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
14th May 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good medical colleges in Belgaum for MBBS course with minimum fee structure?

i want to know about fee structure for mbbs in medical colleges
14th May 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good medical colleges in Belgaum for MBBS course with minimum fee structure?

I want know abt good medical collages of belagam . I got 83% . in gujrat .
17th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about fees stucture of MBBS in belagam medical college....and I got 80% in gujarat...
29th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know names and phone number of mbbs colleges in belgaum
4th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about mbbs and dental college in belgaum.with low fee structure. and belong to open category
31st December 2011, 07:12 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about fee structure for mbbs in medical colleges
HI,
Fees for M.B.B.S course in govt. college is less the privet college.

Fees for govt medical college:- 30,000-45,000 Rs per year

Fees for private medical college:- 3,00,000-6,50,000 Rs year.

ALL THE BEST!
16th March 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have studied upto 5th class in belgaum.can u tell me whether iam eligible for writing k cet exam
12th June 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about mbbs (donetaionfee) at belgaon medical collage ?
27th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure dates of entrance exam for antonomous colleges
14th December 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please can u say fees structure in postgraduate in MD dermatology in private college in orissa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?