19th June 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges am eligible to apply for after taking 3300 rank?

List of government colleges am eligible to apply for after taking 3300 rank? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for applying for the colleges? Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 3300 rank in PGECET? List of the colleges that I can get on the basis of this rank?
  2. Can I get admission in engineering college after scoring 9036 score in CET?
  3. List of colleges which I am eligible to apply for after scoring 70000 rank?
  4. List of best government and private colleges?
  5. List of colleges I can get admission in West Bengal after taking 1039 SC rank?
  6. List of colleges where am eligible to attend the counselling for civil branch admission after taking 4300 rank in ECET?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for ECE course after taking 20856 rank in IPU?
  8. Government college after scoring AIR of 60577 and category rank of 37197? List of government colleges in which I can apply?
  9. Am I eligible to get a free seat for B.Sc Agriculture after taking 12000 rank in AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  10. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  11. List of top government polytechnic colleges to get admission after taking 3803 CML rank?
  12. List of best colleges to get admission for M.Pharmacy after getting 138 rank in TSPGECET?
  13. List of government colleges which I can get after scoring 14,300 RPET rank?
  14. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  15. How may I get a seat in NIT warangal? I've secured 13378 AIR and 3300 State rank and I belong to OBC
  16. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Physics course in NISER after taking 213 rank in NEST?
4th April 2017, 11:39 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government colleges am eligible to apply for after taking 3300 rank?

As you want to know list of government colleges in which you eligible to apply for after taking 3300 rank here, I am going to tell you the same-

>>National Institute of Technology, Manipur

>>National Institute of Technology, Uttrakhand

>>Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research & Management, Ahmedabad

>>National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)

>>Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati (Assam)

>>Indian Institute of Information Technology, Jhalwa, Allahabad (UP)

>>SITYOG Institute of Technology, Aurangabad.

For taking admission you have to contact college administration where you wish to take admission. There are too many government college in India so that different college have different merit engineering seats on the basis of no of candidates. In order to get admission in any college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?