3rd December 2011, 08:07 AM
siddiqsiva

List of government jobs available for a candidate who have completed B.Sc and B.Ed (chemistry)?

Sir,

This is siva, i have completed B.Sc., B.Ed., (chemistry).i am SC (A) community. now i search govt job. if any option is there. pls inform to me .

thanks & regards,
siva.a

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  2. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  3. List of available government jobs for M.Sc graduate in Organic chemistry?
  4. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which university offers B.Ed through distance education in AP?
  7. How to B.Ed course through distance education in AP? Which university offers this in AP?
  8. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  9. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  10. Are there any government jobs in A.P for fresher MSc Chemistry Students?
  11. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  12. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  13. B.Ed along with graduation is possible?
  14. What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  15. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  16. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process? -- [New]
  17. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  18. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
6th May 2012, 08:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs available for a candidate who have completed B.Sc and B.Ed (chemistry)?

Since, you have completed B.Sc B.Ed; you can try for teaching positions in government schools. For this, you need to appear for CTET exam. If you qualify in CTET exam you can apply for teaching positions in central government schools based on your CTET score. Apart from this, you can also try for clerical or PO posts in nationalized banks. If interested, you can apply for UPSC and SSC exams to secure jobs in government departments like defense services, Civil services, Income tax, Excise etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?