12th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology

what are the requirements to get into government jobs after completion of graduation?? i hav completed my bsc in microbology.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  3. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for Government jobs after M.Sc in Microbiology? job vacancies in Tamilnadu?
  5. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  6. How to get a government job in school after completing MSc Microbiology
  7. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  9. What are the government jobs in Microbiology examination? I have completed BSc Micro Biology with Biochemistry
  10. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  11. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  12. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?
  14. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
  15. Which government jobs can I join after completing BSc IT with 58%?
  16. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology? -- [New]
  17. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  18. What to do after completing BSc Microbiology?
4th March 2014, 10:52 AM
KalpanaSan

Default Re: What are the requirements to get into government jobs after completing graduation? I have completed BSc in Microbiology

You can write Government examinations which are given eligibility criteria as "Any degree". The requirements are you should develope your general knowledge skills ( Current affairs,political and latest happening in our country) , Mathematical skills ( 10 std level at least),Grammer part of your language and read the government text books at school level. As a microbiology student there are some posts which need biology background you can write those examinations ( you may need to get equivalence certificate). All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?